It's All About Me

Haiii my name is Raisa Marsa. You can call me Raisa. I was born at Bandung, 16th February 2003. I'm the only one child in my family. I study in SMAN 3 Bandung. My class is at X SCIENCE 9. There are 27 student in my class. My homeroom teacher is Mrs Elis. She's teaching BioIogy. My English Teacher is Mrs Wiwin. She's pretty, I want to learn English a lot from her. I have tan skin. My height is about 162 cm. I'm using hijab and eyeglasses. I'm beautiful too, LOL. I have an instagram account, go follow me @raisaaars. Don't forget to spamlike my post hihi.

My hobby is reading Webtoon. It's such a digital comic. My favourite webtoon is Cheese in The Trap. This webtoon is from South Korea. The genre is romance. The main characters are Seol, Jung, and Inho. My favourite is Jung because HE'S SOOOOO HANDSOMEE! I read another webtoon too, like Winter Woods, LOOKISM, Trickster, and many more.

My future goals are accepted in Bandung Institute of Technology, continue S2 and S3 at overseas, and got a job that's above fifty million a month, have a house, hajj fee for my parents and for myself before I'm 28. And also i want to be a good mother and wife, and become a good muslim. I'm going to be Kim Samuel's Wife, just wait for our wedding invitation. LOL.

That's all about me, I''m sorry if i make a mistake in English use. Because I'm still learning. See u!!

Komentar

Postingan populer dari blog ini

Talking about Holiday Plan

A Grateful Moment