My Last Holiday

GARUT


Haii good people!!! I want to tell you about my last holiday that I spent in Garut.

Last month, My big family and I went to Garut to spent our holiday. We gathering at my Grandma's house, then we left at afternoon by 2 car and arrived at evening. We rented a rented house belongs to local people. The house is cozy enough with a cheap price :D

When we arrived, first we took a break and had a dinner. Then we went to Surya Alam Warm Waterpool. The place was very cozy. We swam and played a lot. The water was warm, it's not so cold and not so hot. The place also not too crowded. After play enough, we went home (I mean the rented house) at 9.30 pm. In the morning, we went to Darajat Pass. The place was very crowded. And the water was hot, I didn't like it. So I just swam for a while. Next we went to ate meatballs. The weather was very hot plus the spicy meatball made sweat and snot running. After that, we went to shop some souvenirs. My Mom bought a bag while I didn't buy anything. Sucks. After that, we went home. But first, we ate in Armada Restaurant. The place was very cool. The scenery was great for taking photos at night. There's a pool and we could rent a gondola. My Mom and I rented a gondola. Firstly, we were afraid because we had to maintain balance, but then it felt great fun. There is also a mini-sized pedicab for children. My cousins rented it and got around the place. They said it was so much fun. Unfortunately, my body size was too big to ride a small pedicab. Also, the food was so good.

My holiday was so fun!!!! I tired, but it was so funn!!!

Komentar

Postingan populer dari blog ini

Talking about Holiday Plan

A Grateful Moment