Offering & Suggestion Dialogue

In one fine day at a high school there's a couple who sit together at gazebo. Just call them Wawan and Juleha.

Wawan: "Do you have any schedule after school, beb?"
Juleha: "Nope, why?"
Wawan: "Do you want to have a date with me?"
Juleha: "That's a good idea, you pay"
Wawan: (shit) "Sure! emm so do you have any place you want to come?"
Juleha: "Why asking me? you planned it. Think of it"
Wawan: "How about going to DISPUSIPDA of West Java?"
Juleha: "Hell NO! Are you call it a date?"
Wawan: "Ok, I'm sorry. I'll think of another place"
Juleha: "Let's go to cinema. I heard that 'Crazy Rich Asian's' movie is out"
Wawan: "What kind of movie is that?"
Juleha: (smirk) "Romance, course. You're gonna love it!"
Wawan: "Okay, see you after school"
Juleha: "bhay"

Komentar

Postingan populer dari blog ini

Talking about Holiday Plan

A Grateful Moment